The GCF Group offers a broad spectrum of jobs: in the vineyards, the cellar, in production, selling, marketing and assistance, backed by enthusiastic team members. Jobs to be discovered without moderation…
Our vineyard managers organise all the operations in the vineyards and monitor the work of the vineyard workers. Knowledge of the terroirs and wine-growing techniques, a feeling for human relations and ability to run a team are key features of this job.
Our tractor drivers carry out mechanised work and maintenance to ensure the upkeep of the vines and soil and protect the crops.
Our cellarmen and women harmonise the various vintages prepared by oenologists, blend and monitor the maturation of the wine and monitor its quality.
Our oenologists pace the vineyards to select the best vintages, prepare the wines according to market expectations, supervise the processing and blending operations in the cellar and ensure wine rotation and despatching for packaging.
In our ultramodern and highly automated bottling units, our equipment operators pilot and ensure the maintenance of complex machines.
Our product managers actively participate on the innovation side of the Group, anticipating trends and watching markets to meet consumer needs. During commercial events, they are the best ambassadors for our products.
In relation with our customers and prospects, our sales representatives establish long-term relationships and are proactive in ensuring the Group’s development.
Our sales assistants form the link between our customers and the company. They ensure the administrative and commercial follow-up of customers from orders to invoicing. This position very often involves an international outlook, requiring knowledge of at least one foreign language.
- Our purchasers seek out suppliers and optimise purchases in terms of cost, quality, deadlines for dry materials, overheads and technical costs.
- Our financial teams manage the accounts, cash flow, accounts receivable and funding and provide surveys, analyses and trend charts to help steer the Group.
- Our human resources teams work side-by-side with managers to enhance skills and motivate our team members.
- Our legal experts protect our interests and our brands.
- Our IT engineers make sure the infrastructures, networks and tools run smoothly and develop new solutions and applications for different functions within the Group.
- Our supply chain optimises the organisation of product supply channels taking into account requirements and regulations and customer needs.
- Our auditors andrisk manager work towards making the company safe and secure through in-house inspections and risk management.